To book an appointment- virtual visit or house call, please click on the button below, and you will be redirected to a secure platform: 1. - click on Select a service; 2. - click on Select a provider - Dana Magureanu, 3. - click on a date and time available on the callendar.
We offer secure video, phone and messaging health assessments, diagnosis, and treatments. Many non-emergency medical concerns can be safely and efficiently assessed and treated remotely.
If you think you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
Examples of some of what can be addressed in a virtual visit:
* acne, allergies, acid reflux, asthma, bacterial vaginosis, bronchitis, cough, cold/flu, diarrhea, ear pain, emergency contraception and medical abortion, dehydration, fever, headaches, hives, insomnia, nausea, pink eye, respiratory tract infections, sexually transmitted disease, skin infections, urinary tract infections, vomiting, etc.
* medication refills, sick notes, forms, etc.
* weight loss,
* nutritional advice,
* transition to a plant based diet,
* dietary supplements and nutraceuticals,
* menopause advice,
* mental health,
* addictions, etc.
Privacy and safety:
Clients participating in a virtual visit are entitled to expect guaranteed privacy, including:
*Privacy of consulting space
*Privacy of personal information
*Privacy of personal communications
We use a secure on-line platform/app called "OnCall", available on computers and smart phones: oncallhealth.ca/
The video and messaging services are designed in accordance with the Federal Legislation for Personal Health Information (PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant).
Examples of some of what can be addressed in a home visit:
* primary care/family practice services - health assessments, diagnosis and treatment plans
* urgent, but non-emergency care - for emergencies please call 911
* suture/staples removal
* chronic disease management (asthma, COPD, hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders), and much more
* PAP smears, vaginal swabs, endometrial biopsies
* IUD insertions
* Throat swabs, wound swabs
* Wound care